Possible fix for problem -- "l1ctl.c:114 FBSB RESP: result=255"

Bhaskar11 niceguy108 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 12:17:30 UTC 2013

When I run ccch_scan on a regular network, every once in a while, at random
I find the app stops sniffing with the error:

> <000c> l1ctl.c:291 BURST IND: @(1428545 = 1077/01/35) (-105 dBm, SNR   3,
> SACCH)
> <000c> l1ctl.c:114 FBSB RESP: result=255

At the same time Osmocon gives a message like the following:

> => DSP reports FB in bit that is 1031487569 bits in the future?!?
> Synchronize_TDMA
> LOST 2313!

The problems seems therefore to emerge from some corruption of data in
reception which causes l1ctl.c to dispatch the S_L1CTL_FBSB_ERR signal.