Filtering in baseband spectrum

Neela Neela soliton33 at live.com
Mon Aug 5 20:34:58 UTC 2013

Hi Luca

Thanks for your reply.

Perhaps I am too old school. But how would one make a frequency shift of 225 KHz without running into issues with the folded image spectrum causing a havoc?

Any more indications on  asymmetric filter (complex coefficients) and then shift to origin. is there a link to any page that addresses this in detail.

While I am being skpetic about these, I am sure everyone is doing it. How thowugh?

Regards