chainload.compalram.bin missing?

Craig Comstock craig_comstock at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 20 13:39:03 UTC 2013

I tried but seem to be getting an error...

pi at raspberrypi ~/osmocom-bb/src/host/osmocon $ ./osmocon -d tr -p /dev/ttyUSB0 -m c140 -c ../../target/firmware/board/compal_e86/hello_world.highram.bin
got 1 bytes from modem, data looks like: 00  .
got 6 bytes from modem, data looks like: 66 74 6d 74 6f 6f  ftmtoo
got 1 bytes from modem, data looks like: 6c  l
Received FTMTOOL from phone, ramloader has aborted
got 1 bytes from modem, data looks like: 65  e
got 1 bytes from modem, data looks like: 72  r
got 1 bytes from modem, data looks like: 72  r
got 1 bytes from modem, data looks like: 6f  o
got 1 bytes from modem, data looks like: 72  r

I tried a different computer that is definitely faster and that didn't solve it. I am using a different serial cable, this one a home wired cp2102 where before I think I got this working with a direct wire to the raspberry pi alt serial pins.

Are there any links to describe what is going on at the beginning when you press the power button?

I found these links as well...

http://lists.osmocom.org/pipermail/baseband-devel/2011-February/001407.html (didn't try this, but can)

http://lists.osmocom.org/pipermail/baseband-devel/2011-January/001053.html (tried this... same result)

Thanks,