Pirelli DPL10 - nuttx and dump flash for restore later

Craig Comstock craig_comstock at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 5 14:31:25 UTC 2013

Hey folks, I got my Pirelli DPL10 yesterday and was able to get hello world, rssi, layer1 etc up and working pretty easily. It's quite a bit easier than the other phones I was trying to use with my RaspberryPi.

I was wondering if someone could give me a nudge on how to get started getting nuttx working on this phone?

Also I'd like to ask if there are directions somewhere on how to save the standard software presently on the phone so I can restore it later. I looked at osmoload but didn't quite understand what to do. finfo seemed to come back with all zeros for information and I confirmed that ping received a pong from the phone.

My goal is to work towards using osmocom/nuttx to make this phone my daily use phone.

Thanks,
Craig