Help please!~ tracelog?of?different providers needed

Holger Hans Peter Freyther holger at freyther.de
Sun Oct 21 13:09:06 UTC 2012

On Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 08:35:42PM +0800, xuewenyao wrote:

Hi,

well this is a community and it works by everyone giving a little
and the track record of academics is heavily on the taking side.

And your request sounds like another 'academic' that wants to take
without providing any benefit to the project and as you notice I am
not very happy with that.

> i'm not sure what you mean by license. the result won't be a software, so gpl is not suitable. i think all thesis are open to public.

Well, your thesis can have a copyright as well (you could even decide
to not publish it at all). You can also decide to publish the raw data
you collect on the way. Given the fact that you didn't consider this means
that you are more on the take side.