Testing (or even type approval).

Andrew Back andrew at carrierdetect.com
Fri Oct 5 07:09:49 UTC 2012

On 5 October 2012 01:17, Alexander Chemeris
<alexander.chemeris at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I wonder could we use a channel simulator to test a BTS instead of the
> handset? Then it will be very valuable.

I would have thought so, unless you need more than two channels (e.g.
to have 3 or more MS each with their own fading profile). The
specifications and manual can be found at:

  http://www.sofimation.com/sofi05.htm

It looks like I will have lots of coaxial relays, 20dB/2 watt pads and
some splitter/combiners too, so may be able to set up something useful
if we knew precisely what we would like to do.

Best,

Andrew

--
Andrew Back