asn.1 compilation

Max.Suraev at fairwaves.ru
Wed Nov 28 11:34:11 UTC 2012

28.11.2012 11:55, Sylvain Munaut пишет:
> Hi
>
>> I'm having troubles compiling asn.1 files from
>> http://www.3gpp.org/ftp/Specs/archive/24_series/24.080/ASN.1/
>>
>> I'm getting syntax error (syntax error at line 264 in module SS-Operations.asn: got
>> 'SEQUENCE' expected ':') while running
>> Are there any hints on what might be wrong?
> Yeah ... there is a syntax error at line 264 :)
Doh! That's what's wrong with GSM industry :)

>> Any advices would be greatly appreciated.
> The ASN1 files in the specs are buggy, you need to fix them yourself.
>
> Look at the various ASN1 tree in http://cgit.osmocom.org/cgit/ some
> will contain fixed up version of some of the ASN1 files from the spec.
> Wireshark also sometimes have fixed up version of the ASN1 files if
> they have the corresponding dissector.
Sweet - found the right spot:

git clone git://git.osmocom.org/erlang/osmo_map.git
cd osmo_map/asn1
erlc *.asn

asn1error:130:'MAP-Protocol':'Supported-MAP-Operations'
{asn1,{undefined_type,'forwardCUG-Info'}}

but the rest compiles just fine.

Thank you!

--
best regards,