Older releases OsmocomBB

ondra2000 at centrum.cz ondra2000 at centrum.cz
Fri Mar 30 12:43:49 UTC 2012

Hi all,
please how can I download some older release of osmocombb source?I have compiled osmocombb source about 3 months ago and everything was ok...now I downloaded using git some new version and compile it and my phone repeatedly register/unregister with network. Sometimes if can call to this phone but I can't send SMS....So I want compile some older version of source code which worked for me.
Thanks

BR Ondrej