DOS in Cellular network

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Fri Mar 30 06:55:49 UTC 2012

Hi Chengcheng,

On Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 10:36:46AM +0800, Chengcheng Gou wrote:
> I want to know how to implement a real DOS in the real  cellular network
> using RACH Flood.

While we do research on cellular security on this list, I don't think we
endorse, encourage or otherwise help anyone to participate in hostile
and/or illegal activities.

You clearly talk about a a "DoS in the real cellular network", which
clearly sounds like you have some malicious motives and are not into
this for research.

Maybe you can explain more about yourself, why you are interested in
this and what the exact application is.