Flashing Layer1 to GTA02

Pierre Pronchery khorben at defora.org
Wed Jun 20 21:39:56 UTC 2012

			Hi list,

On 20/06/2012 23:18, Denis 'GNUtoo' Carikli wrote:
>> Requesting flash layout info
>> Query timed out.
>>
>> What am I doing wrong? Are there fundamental reasons why this cannot
>> work? Any hints would be much appreciated!
> I think the openmoko flash is not supported yet.
> you could try to add support for it.
>
> Alternatively you could try to make fsogsmd or qtmoko's telephony daemon
> load the osmocombb firmware at boot.

I have a beginning of code doing this with DeforaOS' Phone telephony
application (as on hackable:1 dse1 and dse2 releases, see
http://trac.hackable1.org/trac/wiki/DeforaOSSmartphone)

It's not working yet, but it's just a matter of sitting down a bit
longer in front of a computer, with the proper tools ready and an
Openmoko or two around. Could be a nice challenge for an Osmocom meeting
at the CCCB. Anyone interested please let me know and we could organize it.

khorben