AT+CMMS command

Gabriele.rago gabriele.rago at email.it
Mon Jun 18 07:14:55 UTC 2012

Soory, but I don't know how,

anyone can give me some help?

--------- Original Message --------

 Da: "Gabriele.rago" <gabriele.rago at email.it>

 To: "baseband-devel at lists.osmocom.org"
<baseband-devel at lists.osmocom.org>

 Oggetto: AT+CMMS command

 Data: 18/06/12 00:16

  Hello,

there is an AT command, AT+CMMS, wich description I report below:

"This  command controls the continuity of SMS relay protocol link.

  When feature is enabled (and supported by network) multiple messages
can besent much faster as link is kept open."

I tested this command on motorola E770 (UMTS) and really when I enable this
feature it is much faster in sending sms.

Is it possible to implent such feature  in application "mobile" of
osmocom-bb project?