Osmocom-bb Making a call

Altaf altaf329 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 11:22:19 UTC 2012

Hai list.

I am actually working on a test network which does not have the encryption.

when we sniff the data using the dsp_sniff  and receive bursts, if these
bursts contains SMS, they can read and decoded from Wireshark Gsmtap...
right..?

Incase if the bursts contain voice samples we need code from airprobe in
order to convert from bursts to audio.. right.?

thanx

Altaf