moto C118 who can give me a the phone UART connects PC USb PL2303

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Thu Jul 12 07:10:32 UTC 2012

Hi!

I would appreciate if you could quickly introduce to us _what_ you are
exactly trying to do.

On Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 09:37:03PM +0800, 麦田守望者 wrote:
> On the C123 the following pads are usable
>
> [...]
>   can you give me  a picture     thanks

if you rotate the picture at
http://bb.osmocom.org/trac/attachment/wiki/MotorolaC123/c123_pcb.jpg
by 90 degrees clock-wise (Antenna on the top, buzzer at the bottom),
you can see the test pads as illustrated here:
http://bb.osmocom.org/trac/raw-attachment/wiki/MotorolaC123/compal_testpads.png