random net disconn. - o2 germany - motorola c123 + c140

Stefan Bauer stefan.bauer at cubewerk.de
Mon Jan 9 13:59:05 UTC 2012

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von:	Sylvain Munaut <246tnt at gmail.com>
> I didn't change anything, I just compiled the git.
>
> For some unknown reason, some ARM toolchain produce "half working"
> binaries ... we have no idea why that happens.

For me, i'm happy now as i can debug and test this gsm stuff further. thank you again.

> What's the toolchain you use ?

Well, i just used the following sources and put them together:

    wget http://www.gnuarm.com/binutils-2.17.tar.bz2
    wget http://www.gnuarm.com/gcc-4.1.1.tar.bz2
    wget http://www.gnuarm.com/newlib-1.14.0.tar.gz
    wget http://www.gnuarm.com/insight-6.5.tar.bz2
    wget http://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/gdb/gdb-6.7.tar.bz2

According to some german howto from here:

http://www.alphapogo.de/

> Could you send be the binary you compiled ?

Sure - please find the binary here:

http://www.plzk.de/layer1.compalram.bin

4479603075372ce89c215178a9ad48f3  layer1.compalram.bin

Stefan