random net disconn. - o2 germany - motorola c123 + c140

Stefan Bauer stefan.bauer at cubewerk.de
Fri Jan 6 22:54:10 UTC 2012

Dear developers and users,

i would like to know the current status of osmocom-bb on the motorola c123 and c140. I have both phones available and serious problems to keep in my operators network (o2 germany  -  262 07) longer than a few seconds. I'm using my real sim (sim reader) but the quality seems to be very poor with that kind of devices. Are there any known problems?

With several other devices (non osmocom firmware) and the same sim i have no problems at the same location.

thanks in advance

Stefan