Reliablility problem in current git?

Tim Ehlers osmocom at ehlers.info
Sun Feb 19 17:30:57 UTC 2012

Hi,

I have a git clone from 23.01.2012 and a current git clone.

When I compile both and use the mobile appliation, I have a strange
problem in the current code. Very often I can't send USSD codes (and maybe
also can't communicate in other ways; USSD is the costless way to check
whether I am connected or not).

Ok, this is what I do: I send "service 1 *#21#", wait the answer and the
string "% On Network, normal service: Germany, O2". Then send it again and
so on.

With the old code, I reliable get the answer e.g. "% Status: deactivated".
With the new code, I very often (sometime already when trying first time)
get nothing back and after some seconds only "% Service connection
terminated.".

Can someone confirm this behavior?

Thanks

Tim