gsm322.c Bug Fix Patch

Kurtis Heimerl kheimerl at cs.berkeley.edu
Thu Feb 2 08:08:43 UTC 2012

I think I looked at that... I'll give you some context.

We've modified osmocom to "wakeup" a specific tower at a specific
ARFCN. We then want to scan and camp on that arfcn as soon as it wakes
up (without scanning the rest of the ARFCNs available). If I remember
correctly, stick still scans the whole band... but discards them and
only attaches to the "stuck" ARFCN, though I could be mistaken. If it
works, it will save us a bunch of time. I'll definitely look at it in
more depth tomorrow.

Thanks for the direction!