Filter replacement

Clemens Gruber clemensgru at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 10:13:02 UTC 2012

Hi,

yesterday I fucked up the second C123 while trying to replace the filters, so I decided to buy one model from Sysmocom (with the filters already replaced), but due to too many orders they do not offer this service anymore.

Is somebody on this list able and willing to sell me one C123 with the filter kit already built in (and tested)? I'd really appreciate if someone, who is more experienced in SMD soldering than me, could help me out.

If so, please contact me at: clemensgru at gmail.com

I live in Austria, so delivery from Europe should not be a problem.

Thanks.

Clemens