another newbie question

Kevin Redon ml at mail.tsaitgaist.info
Sun Dec 9 18:17:57 UTC 2012

Hi,

ccch_log already does show the paging requests and immediate assignments.
have a look at the layer23 apps that are already existing.

as for logging a call, neither you modification nor this application can do it.
this is because calls are on TCH logical channels (+channel hopping in real networks), but you only listen to the CCCH logical channel.

kevin

Excerpts from g.roelant's message of Sun Dec 09 14:00:14 +0100 2012: