How to flash the original fireware of C118?

bresai bresai at live.cn
Wed Aug 29 00:56:16 UTC 2012

Hi,

I flashed the rssi application into my C118. The app is really great. But
now I want to flash the original fireware back.
I saved the orignal loader by

host/osmocon/osmoload memdump 0x000000 0x20000 compal_loader_orignal.bin

But when I tried to flash this loader back using

host/osmocon/osmoload fprogram 0 0x000000 compal_loader_orignal.bin,

The phone can't power on.

What did I do wrong?

regards,
wenyao