Any interest for Osmocom meetings in Bavaria ?

Dieter Spaar spaar at mirider.augusta.de
Wed Aug 22 13:25:02 UTC 2012

I have now selected the day for the meeting which should
match for all who have send me their preferred days. The
first Osmocom meeting in Bavaria near Pfarrkirchen will
be held on:

     Saturday, 1. September, starting at 10:00

If you are going to come, please let me know until
next Wednesday (29. August). I will then send you
a private email with the details of the location.

The agenda is not yet set, but it seems that at least
those who send me their areas of interest are mainly
targeted towards GMS (OpenBSC/OsmocomBB). We can
of course also talk about other stuff, e.g. RTL-SDR,
but for this it would be nice if one of the RTL-SDR
experts would join us (here you have the chance to
receive a nearly clean/empty spectrum without much
noise from other sources ;-).

Best regards,
  Dieter
Dieter Spaar, Germany                           spaar at mirider.augusta.de