Any interest for Osmocom meetings in Bavaria ?

Dieter Spaar spaar at mirider.augusta.de
Wed Aug 8 19:06:47 UTC 2012

Hello Alexander,

On Wed, 8 Aug 2012 20:44:12 +0400, "Alexander Chemeris" <alexander.chemeris at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'd love to join, but it strongly depends on the exact dates of the
> meeting. I have very tight travel schedule in the next months.

Just to avoid any misunderstanding: Those meetings are not supposed
to be something similar to the Osmocom Developer Conference earlier
this year. The idea is to have a regular or "on demand" oportunity to
meet with people for a few hours and demonstrate or talk about
the Osmocom projects or share new ideas.

Its comparable to the regular Berlin meetings, you can get an idea
of what goes on there:

  http://openbsc.osmocom.org/trac/blog/osmug-20120808

Of course you can attend, if you are close (Munich airport is 120 km
away) but I would expect that Berlin is more convenient if you come
from really far away and Berlin already has regular meetings.

Best regards,
  Dieter
Dieter Spaar, Germany                           spaar at mirider.augusta.de