R: Layer23 missing

Bogdan Alecu b.alecu at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 30 13:15:13 UTC 2011

Hello,

Luca thanks for your reply. Regarding the phone I used, there were a few smartphones which I put them in EDGE mode, but also some older like Nokia 6310i which only knows GPRS. The cable is FTDI. However I haven't got any luck - only a few times I get somthing that can be decrypted but there are only 2-3 malformed packets.
There is also the problem with large bursts - every time (downlink or uplink, doesn't matter) the capture stops.

Cheers,
Bogdan