Not able to connect to Network using C-115 devices.

screaming-pain screaming-pain at libero.it
Wed Sep 7 16:18:55 UTC 2011

To use a real sim you need the sylvain/testing branch I think.
Once you have mobile running, open telnet and type the following:

enable
config t
ms 1
sim reader
no shutdown
write

Note: this is from what I remember but check the wiki and old posts in the
mailing list for confirmation
(you might need to shutdown and then bring the mobile back up after the sim
reader command)

Regards,
Loretta

Ps. My c115 with the testing branch attaches to the network, I've never
managed to make the call work though.