serial issues on fast PC

Job baseband at hackwerk.org
Sat Sep 3 11:07:32 UTC 2011

Hi,

>> Has anyone seen such behaviour? Any ideas on what might go wrong?
>
> Did you try both -m c123 and -m c123xor ?

Thanks! It worked, but I do not fully understand why.

So on the Atom it works with c123xor, but with c123 it starts
downloading until about 65% and then fails.

On the i7 the c123xor fails, but the c123 works fine.

All the same equipment and software, OS etc. Except for the PC.

What is the explanation?

Thanks,

Job