osmocom-bb cygwin

R M rm.engineer84 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 05:59:39 UTC 2011

Hi,

Its better you send the mail to the list rather than just to me. In
that way you get more help.

I have built osmocom using cygwin. But I am unable to get the code
downloaded into the phone. I am facing timing issues.

I am still looking into the issue though.

The instructions to install cygwin are found at:

http://cygwin.com/.

By default cygwin installs just the basic tools.

Once you have installed the basic tools, you have to run the installer
again to get the tools required for building osmocom.

The tools required are given in the Wiki at this link:

http://bb.osmocom.org/trac/wiki/GettingStarted.

Once you have done that you need to install gnu arm.

In the same wiki you have the links to download the cygwin version of GNU Arm.

The ftdi cable I use is at this link:http://www.sparkfun.com/products/8772.

Regards,
RM