uplink sniffing

Holger Hans Peter Freyther holger at freyther.de
Sat Nov 26 20:42:42 UTC 2011

On 11/26/2011 09:36 PM, Marten Christophe wrote:

> Hello List,
>
> I I'm keen to know if TCH sniff features were added to OsmocomBB( as Sylvain
> demonstrated during C27 chao conference)? does it capable to do the voice
> channel sniffing as well? whether real time or in recorded.

Hi,

can you just let it go? Sylvain has clearly stated that the code he wrote to
make sniffing + decoding trivial will not be published. Why do you come back
with that? It is getting a bit freaky.

His dsp patch to get raw burst data has been always public[1]...

holger

[1]
http://cgit.osmocom.org/cgit/osmocom-bb/tree/src/target_dsp/calypso/dsp_sniff.S?h=sylvain/burst_ind