uplink sniffing

Holger Hans Peter Freyther holger at freyther.de
Thu Nov 24 10:52:44 UTC 2011

On 11/23/2011 03:16 PM, Lorik Sefaj wrote:
> Hi all,

> This doesn't happen when i do downlink sniffing. Is this a stupid question or
> am I missing something...

Hi,

I assume this is with the GPRS code? I had hoped someone who has actually done
this would respond (I never tried the GPRS sniffing code).

I can only offer generic debugging advice (that you might have already
considered):

	- I assume you followed the advice to go from #if 1 to #if 0?

	- Check if the uplink sniffing cmd set is scheduled. The cmd_set for
	  sniffing (sniff_tch_sched_set) is used in the layer1/mframe_sched.c
	  and the TCH_F_EVEN/ODD task is triggered by
	  l23_api.c:l1ctl_rx_dm_est_req (from what I see right now).

	- Is l1s_sniff_resp called? The wiki mentions red burst ind messages
	  popping up somewhere.

holger