burst_ind not working

Dario Lombardo dario.lombardo at libero.it
Mon Nov 14 10:06:09 UTC 2011

I have pulled the latest version and everything works now. If I run
ccch_scan (gprs decoding patch applied) I have the bursts.
But when I run the gprs decoder, I got

Type not handled! 40

If I try one the sample .dat files provided by srlabs.de, the decode is ok
and I see the datagrams on wireshark.

This message shows an unsupported message type. Can be due to the noise on
the phone? I have observed the same behaviour with an original phone and a
modified (filters changed) one, but this should not matter.

Can someone help me?