Testing protocol stack with OsmocomBB (cheap way)

Drasko DRASKOVIC drasko.draskovic at gmail.com
Mon May 30 12:03:54 UTC 2011

On Mon, May 30, 2011 at 2:02 AM,  <246tnt at gmail.com> wrote:
>> This does not surprise me much, world is full of morons.
>
> Guess what, I'm one of them ... I think I'll let someone else answer your
> questions.

There is no need to take this personally, it was not my intention to
sound too rude. It was more ironic social-awareness critic then an
insult. Sorry if that offended you.

In any case, I'd like to keep this interesting discussion strictly
technical from now on, as I am sure that many people might benefit
from it. Taken in a count that majority of engineers who are willing
to contribute their time and knowledge to this project have probably
mid-level expertise, with few real experts orbiting around and sharing
the knowledge and support, paving the way for the newcomers. That's
why I think that discussion I started makes sense and can be
beneficial to all who have some general embedded engineering
experience (in which I count myself) and are looking for a best way to
contribute it to OsmocomBB and the community.

I hope that you will share your valuable experience in this effort. I
am aware of your work and I know that it is highly appreciated in the
community.

Thank you for your help and support.

Best regards,
Drasko