osmocon compal_e88/loader.compalram.bin

Konrad Meier meierk at informatik.uni-freiburg.de
Wed May 25 19:43:50 UTC 2011

Am 25.05.2011 20:52, schrieb Uli Kleemann:
> I took out the battery and I got that:
> got 2 bytes from modem, data looks like: 3c 00<.
> got 1 bytes from modem, data looks like: 00  .
> got 1 bytes from modem, data looks like: 00  .
> got 1 bytes from modem, data looks like: 00  .
> got 1 bytes from modem, data looks like: 00  .
> got 1 bytes from modem, data looks like: 00  .
> got 1 bytes from modem, data looks like: 00  .

I think there is something wrong with your cable. Are you sure is has an
output voltage not higher than 3,3V? If you have a oscilloscope, use it
to check check the cable and the phone.

More information on the data cable can found in the wiki and in the mail
archive:
http://www.osmocom.org/trac/wiki/CalypsoSerialCable
http://baseband-devel.722152.n3.nabble.com/hmm-sorry-data-cable-question-td2419703.html#a2965249

Regards