Nuttx for Calypso

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Thu May 19 07:34:19 UTC 2011

Hi Stefan,

On Wed, May 18, 2011 at 11:39:49PM +0200, l--putt wrote:

> As you can see from the patch, I made some progress with a port of
> Nuttx to the Calypso platform. The UART doesn't work yet. The few
> possible tests with just the backlight suggest that the IRQ is
> working. More work required but I'd like to avoid doing the work
> twice.

I've created a nuttx-bb.git repository on git.osmocom.org which right
now only contains a git svn clone of the official Nuttx repository (as
git branch "trunk").

I'd suggest you send me your ssh key and I will give you commit access
to that repoisotory.  The same applies for anyone who wants to work on
the core calypso port.

btw, from quickly reviewing your patch:  I don't think you need to
import the full dsp_api header files... rather the rule should be to
only import those header files and code portions which are essential for
making the calypso base port work (ignoring anything gsm/l1 related for
the time being).