Fwd: Fwd: RFC: RTOS for Calypso

Alan Carvalho de Assis acassis at gmail.com
Mon May 16 12:23:25 UTC 2011

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Gregory Nutt <spudarnia at yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 15 May 2011 07:52:18 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Fwd: RFC: RTOS for Calypso
To: Alan Carvalho de Assis <acassis at gmail.com>

Hi Alan,

I also notice that they are using a TI dual core, ARM7TDMI and C5 DSP.
 I already have support for a TI chip like that (the C5471) and also
for an ARM9 with C5 DSP (DM320).

See http://focus.ti.com.cn/cn/lit/ml/sprt239/sprt239.pdf

I have a c5 DSP bridge driver somewhere around on my backup disks as
well.  I never released it into NuttX because there was never any
need.  Perhaps that could be useful now.

Somewhere I also have tools that will convert the TI proprietary
object files and logic to manage loading different programs into the
DSP.  The bridge also supports communication channels to communicate
with the DSP.

Greg