hmm, sorry, data cable question

labad jala labadjala6 at gmail.com
Sat May 21 21:13:01 UTC 2011

Hi again techies.

Thanks for your advises and schemas. I already bought what was announced and
illustrated as a mot t191 cable at a french company but it turned to be a
"flash cable" with possibly wrong pinout and voltage. If you look at
http://www.cellcorner.com/xshp/unlock-phone-codes/motorola-t190-t191-t193-unlock-data-cable.html,
it's looks exactly the same one as I have. Did someone buy this one and used
it successfully? I measured 4 volts when putting positive pin of my
voltmeter to rx and negative pin on ground of the 2.5mm jack.. As said
before, don't want to fry my moto. No cable, no project:( Sorry for my
noobie question on this high level mailing list...