how to decompile a linux kernel zImage

burebista blassmegod at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 9 06:54:10 UTC 2011

Hy, I have the datasheet, but it will get me a while before I will finish to
read it (1500 pages), but first i thought that would be great if I can get as
much already done data from the compiled kernel, I will see if I can manage to
decompile it, maybe get the make file off it. I have sent 3 or 4 email to MTK
with no response, Gigabyte answered me and they said that they don't plan to
make an Android or Linux ROM form GSmart S1205 (witch like I said runs on
Windows Mobile 6.5); but for the Star A3000 I'm still looking for the
manufacturer, so, if I find it I will post the name here and I will try to ask
them nicely if they can give it to me too.
Thanks to all,
Getting back to decompiling and looking at hex...