SIM-Max Tech's Super-SIM

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Tue Mar 8 09:40:44 UTC 2011

Hi David,

On Mon, Mar 07, 2011 at 08:01:20PM +0100, Sylvain Munaut wrote:

> > I apologize if this is slightly off topic, but has anyone here used a SIM-MaxTechnology "Super SIM" and its associated USB programmed to generate SIMs with a known A3/A8 and a known Ki?  (I have been trying, but without success.)
>
> Have you tried pysim ?
>
> http://git.osmocom.org/gitweb?p=pysim.git;a=summary
>
> It's a utility I wrote to deak with those programmable sims.

Please note that there are various different card types being sold in different
packaging, sometimes even different card types in the same packaging.  Pysim
can program all that we've encountered so far.

Btw: As a coincidence, I just received another 1000-unit batch of 16in1
SuperSIM cards from the chinese supplier that I'm buying from.  I'm happy
to introduce you if you ever need quantities.  Not sure if they are able
to offer it with non-standard print on the plastic, but I'd assume that
would be possible for a surcharge.