MT6235/6140 and MT6516?

burebista blassmegod at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 4 08:59:29 UTC 2011

Hy, do you have the MT6516 processors datasheet, could you please send it to me too? I tried asking MediaTek and Gigabyte (my pocket pc developer) but they refused me, I'm trying to port Haret to work on a pocket pc with this processor to boot linux. And another question: in the latest linux kernel i saw that the match_type for the MT65xx is there, but this processor is supported by the linux kernel?
Thank You,