Facing issues in using OSMOCOM

Basem Ahmed eng_basemm at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 12 15:20:53 UTC 2011

Hi
GNUGeeks,

am trying to use OSMOCOM project for calling purpose. I tried the current
master and remotes/origin/sylvain/testing branch also.

My
Linux version is OpenSUSE 11.2 (2.6.31.5-0.1-default) and mobile model is C139.

And
we used the model c140xor in the loader osmocon loader command.

am able to download the loader.compalram.bin and layer1.compalram.bin and
running the mobile project.  I am also
using the telnet for configuration.  But
it is stopping at following some state mentioned in attached file.
Hoping to read soon from you guys.
Regards,Basem