Calypso JTAG

Drasko DRASKOVIC drasko.draskovic at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 23:50:46 UTC 2011

Hi all,
did anyone succeeded on attaching to JTAG port of Calypso ?

I was looking at the docs here :
http://bb.osmocom.org/trac/wiki/MotorolaC123, especially this :
http://bb.osmocom.org/trac/attachment/wiki/MotorolaC123/compal_testpads.png,
so I was wondering if someone has used JTAG, specifficaly with OpenOCD
or UrJTAG ?

I am planning to do some work on NuttX port, and I think that JTAG
debugging would be very convenient for this kind of low level task.

Also, I think that JTAG RAM flashing should be faster than current
Osmocon RS232 method. Did anyone tried this and can osmocon be
instructed that the code is already present in RAM, i.e. JTAG uploaded
?

Best regards,
Drasko