problems to run ./mobile app

josephli josephli1029 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 14 03:23:26 UTC 2011

Hi Ben,

Many thanks for helping me.

It actually works well by adding the new file in the specific directory. I
check the guild on wiki, it told me the wrong information and that is why I
stuck there. Now I can see the layer23 searching the cells and layer1 output
the information from the command window. But after I start the telnet, it
shows that "MS '1' is admin down". Is that mean we need to write a config
file to fit the specific network, instead of creating a empty mobile.cfg
file?

Cheers,

Li