Please advice - C115 FMTOOL - Ramloader Aborted

Raz Sharif issertiv at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 14:51:40 UTC 2011

Dear Folks, After much deliberation and waiting I finally rxed a C115 and
the T1 Cable USB. I am running Backtrack 5 and have compiled the Osmocomm
bundles and all executable seem to be present.

When i plug om the Jack cable and press the power switch i get this :-

~/osmocom-bb/osmocom-bb/src/host/osmocon# ./osmocon -p /dev/ttyUSB0 -m
c123xor ../../target/firmware/board/compal_e88/layer1.compalram.bin

got 1 bytes from modem, data looks like: 00  .
got 2 bytes from modem, data looks like: 2f 00  /.
got 4 bytes from modem, data looks like: 1b f6 02 00  ....
got 1 bytes from modem, data looks like: 41  A
got 1 bytes from modem, data looks like: 01  .
got 1 bytes from modem, data looks like: 40  @
Received PROMPT1 from phone, responding with CMD
read_file(../../target/firmware/board/compal_e88/layer1.compalram.bin):
file_size=48808, hdr_len=4, dnload_len=48815
got 1 bytes from modem, data looks like: 66  f
got 1 bytes from modem, data looks like: 74  t
got 1 bytes from modem, data looks like: 6d  m
got 1 bytes from modem, data looks like: 74  t
got 1 bytes from modem, data looks like: 6f  o
got 1 bytes from modem, data looks like: 6f  o
got 1 bytes from modem, data looks like: 6c  l
Received FTMTOOL from phone, ramloader has aborted
got 1 bytes from modem, data looks like: 65  e
got 1 bytes from modem, data looks like: 72  r
got 1 bytes from modem, data looks like: 72  r
got 1 bytes from modem, data looks like: 6f  o
got 1 bytes from modem, data looks like: 72  r
got 1 bytes from modem, data looks like: 00  .
got 1 bytes from modem, data looks like: 00  .

Have have tried with Xor and without. What am I missing folks - please
advice as have been at this a while now with same results.

Thanks in advance.
Raz