Fwd: Cell_log > gsmmap

Holger Hans Peter Freyther holger at freyther.de
Tue Jan 25 11:43:35 UTC 2011

On 01/25/2011 12:40 PM, Peter Stuge wrote:
> Dario Lombardo wrote:
>> The first issue was the /dev/ttyACM0 in the source code (my gps is
>> /dev/ttyUSBX). I modified it in the code, but I think that a cmd
>> /line option would be nicer.
>
> Please fix the code so that it uses the value from the config.

It is not using the config at all. At the congress I added the possibility
that apps can have app specific config options. So it should be relative
trivial to add two options for the baudrate and the device. This should be
about 15 lines of code. I don't have a GPS device, it works for Andreas like
it is, so someone should step and contribute this 15 lines of code.