Fwd: Cell_log > gsmmap

Sébastien Lorquet squalyl at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 16:08:39 UTC 2011

I don't see a huge problem here.

Why not just parse whatever message with interesting info we get?

if (!strcmp("$GPGLL") {
   // extract coordinates and update buffer
} else if(!strcmp("$GPGGA)) {
   // extract coordinates and update buffer
} else if(!strcmp("$GPRMC)) {
   // extract coordinates and update buffer
} else if(!strcmp("$GPSuperProprietaryMessageWithAwesomePrecisionData")) {
   // extract coordinates and update buffer
} else {
   // no luck with this message
   return;
}