Problem compiling OsmocomBB on BT4 RC2

quem tu quiseres quemtuquiseres1 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 15 13:19:59 UTC 2011

Thanks for your help Stephan.
I had libtool installed already but for some reason it wasn't working well in
the BT4 install.

After much frustration I ended up doing a fresh ubuntu install on virtualbox and
ran into other problems that others may experience if they try this route.
Basically my problem has to do with the recognition of the USB/serial prolific
cable by the guest OS (ubuntu). If you experience this issue too I recommend a
reboot of both host and guest with the cable hooked up (and previously installed
on your host). After much head scratching a good 'ole reboot did the trick.

Now I can finally talk to my C115 and can't wait to to explore the different
tools.
Anyone have any recommendations on where to start, what apps to try first,
guides, etc (besides the wiki)?

Thanks again,
John

P.S. I gather that Sylvain's code to "strip" the encryption from the stream
passed by the DSP isn't available. Are there any plans to share that too?