C123: reading SIM stuck

Dobrica Pavlinusic dpavlin at rot13.org
Sun Jan 9 18:05:26 UTC 2011

On Sun, Jan 09, 2011 at 04:54:44PM +0100, Sylvain Munaut wrote:
> Hi,
>
> >> Any hints where to start debugging?
> >> (does neither work with 3 different SIMs: swisscom, blau, super-sim)
> >
> > master does not contain the sim-reader code yet, as it still needs to be
> > cleaned up. So you need to checkout sylvain/testing for sim support at the
> > moment.
>
> And btw, notice to everyone joining ... if you're looking for
> something simple but dreadly useful to do to contribute back to the
> project, cleaning up the sim patch that's in my branch and making it
> into a mergeable shape would be an awesome contribution ...

FWIW, i merged master on top of testing branch and that worked well for me.

What else would be required aside from few identing tweaks to make this
merged?

--
Dobrica Pavlinusic               2share!2flame            dpavlin at rot13.org
Unix addict. Internet consultant.             http://www.rot13.org/~dpavlin