where to get osmocom-supported phones

Scott Weisman sweisman at pobox.com
Sun Jan 9 11:01:15 UTC 2011

I know this has been asked before, but I can't find the email(s). eBay
in the past has generally had a few GSM900/1800 Osmocom-supported
phones, although the prices weren't always great. I managed to get a
V171 that way from a Hong Kong source (for about US$20 including
shipping). However, the only phones that seem available today are all
GSM850/1900.

Someone a while back gave a link to Polish site where you could buy
phones for even cheaper. Does someone have that site, or other sites
that might be useful?

Thanks,

Scott