Osmocon not loading

Thatsit thatsit at gmx.ch
Fri Jan 7 16:30:00 UTC 2011

By the way.. If I use a tool chain built according to the mentioned wiki page, the resulting firmware does not work! It is impossible to initialize the flash..
Some weeks ago, I started debugging this. I found out that, as much I can remember, the CFI layer gives a bad protocol id (or version). I expected that it could be related to some padding or alignment differences...

If I use binutils-2.17, gcc-4.1.1-c-c++, newlib-1.14.0, everything works fine

Matthias