osmocom on windows

Cristian Paul Peñaranda Rojas paul at kristianpaul.org
Sat Jan 8 23:43:30 UTC 2011

> Hello from Argentina, I'm a 26 years old student of Electronical

Hola desde Colombia :_)

> Engineering, I'm realy very interesting in this project, I have a C115, so
> I'll try to compile the code, but I'm not Linux user yet. Can I run this in

I think you can, well, is not documented well as must of as do not run
Windows often i think

So you'll need arm gcc for Cygwing, and actually Cywing is the starting
point
> Windows? If not... I'll download a live cd distribution of linux =)

Sure why not, try get one related to apt package managemetn (Debian,
Ubuntu, etc..)

And then follow:

 http://bb.osmocom.org/trac/wiki/GettingStarted

> I want to use this c115 as a test field.

Good, i think there is Work in Progress support for PCS1900 in case you
needed too.

Regards

Cristian Paul