Motorola C116 experiment

Thatsit thatsit at gmx.ch
Thu Feb 24 08:30:34 UTC 2011

Hi Steve

Am 24.02.2011 um 01:05 schrieb Steve Markgraf:

> Yes, agreed. But instead of removing the printf's (which really shouldn't consume that much time), not re-loading the file should save more time.
>
> Here's a small patch for trying that:
> http://www.steve-m.de/projects/osmocom/0001-osmocon-dont-reload.patch
>
> With this patch, the file will only be loaded when starting osmocon,
> and not after receiving PROMPT1.
>
> Regards,
> Steve

When I experimented fixing this problem some time ago,
I also thought that loading the file in the time critical phase
isn't a good idea. But the I realized that the most critical
phase is between receiving the PROMPT1 and sending
the CMD, and thats before reading the file. So that didn't
helped me a lot.

Regards
Matthias