Extract Kc from Phone?

MATTHEW EVANS mattjevans at btinternet.com
Tue Feb 22 12:26:24 UTC 2011

Thanks for the advice all. I purchased a cheap sim reader and used xsim to
retrieve the Kc. Funny thing is the 3310 doesn't seem to delete the Kc file if I
power down normally. Even funnier is the fact that the Kc doesn't change even
after power cycle! I guess the Kc change policy must be specific to the
operator. It will be interesting to see how often it gets changed! Probably not
that often :).

Matt.